We are happy that you have visited our website! St. Jane Frances Preschool welcomes you to learn more about our school by scheduling a visit.
Admissions During COVID-19
During this uncertain time, our school community has rallied to continue with the St. Jane Frances Preschool mission to provide a faith-centered community which encourages the intellectual, spiritual, moral, cultural, and social development of its students.
We invite you to inquire with us, or call our school with any questions or concerns. We have both in-person and virtual admissions opportunities that will help you to learn all about St. Jane Frances Preschool. We are currently accepting applications for Pre-K2, Pre-K3, and Pre-K4.
How to Apply to our Preschool
If you are looking to apply to St. Jane Frances Preschool, please click on the button below to begin the application process. A member of our staff will be in touch to follow up with you, after you have successfully submitted the application.
A Letter from our Preschool Director
Thank you for your interest in our preschool. We hope you will find our school meets your wishes for your young learner.
St. Jane Frances Preschool prepares children for Kindergarten:
- Through the use of investigate curriculum, we encourage young learners to develop critical thinking skills that will prepare them for many years to come.
- By providing learning opportunities that are developmentally appropriate, interactive, and plentiful.
- With classrooms that have both a teacher and an instructional assistant to provide for the needs of each child.
- With planned, intentional learning across all development domains daily.
- By modeling positive relationships between educators and children and appropriate behavior to reinforce positive social skills.
- By inviting our families to share their needs so that we can best support them.
We strive to foster spiritual, physical and social-emotional development in our little ones. We believe that each child is a unique individual and special child of God. Our curriculum gives the structure and guidance needed to grow in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. Students of all faiths are welcome.
If you are considering joining us, I would like to invite you to tour our school. I am certain you will be impressed by the nurturing,learning environment we have to offer your family.